Indira Gandhi National Open University has announced its upcoming TEE and Entrance Examination last date for online form submission. So, if you are interested in the Term End Examination, you should go to online fill up the Exam Form Last date of IGNOU by April 30th, 2019.
How Do You Submit?
- First, you have to go to www.ignou.ac.in.
- On the left side of the alert, you will find “You will be find Online Submission of Term End June 2019 Examination Form.”
- Instructions and guidelines will be there; please read them carefully in the IGNOU TEE form
- After that, you click over “Proceed to Fill Examination form.”
- In the form Enter the code of the Programme or Programme Code and also Enter Enrolment Number
- Select the Payment Mode
- Carefully select the courses you are applying for, including practical and theory.
- From the available list, you select your preferable Centre code
- Make the payment online
- An Auto Generated Control Number will be given to you, make a note of it.
Fees for Examination
You have to submit Rs.120 for every theory course and Rs.120 for every practical course.
Late Fees: IGNOU will give you a 10 day, i.e., till May 10th to fill your form, and you will be charged Rs.1000 as a fine if you forget the deadline of filling up the form.
Submission of Assignment
Assignments should be submitted by every student on the concerned study centers before you submit your exam form. So, make sure to visit your study center and submit your assignments. If you fail to submit your assignments, you won’t be eligible for sitting in the exam, and hall tickets won’t be issued to you.
IGNOU is the biggest open university of India established in 1985 by an Act of Parliament. It started with two programmes in 1987 with a strength of 4,528 students.
- Harrow International School (Hong Kong)! All opportunities lie here! - December 1, 2020
- Top 7 Tips for Preparing AWS Certified SysOps Administrators Certification - October 7, 2020
- How to write SEO texts? SEO copywriting guide - March 19, 2020