The healthcare ecosystem captures great opportunities for individuals who have a keen interest in guiding mankind to lead a healthy lifestyle. For such individuals, understanding medical concepts and techniques to provide the best possible treatment is essential. To equip undergraduate students, postgraduate students and professional doctors with great resources to furbish their knowledge, there are various online medical courses available.
Let’s look at some of the best online medical education courses by gold-standard faculty:
Best undergraduate courses that MBBS students should opt for during online medical preparation:
- Dr. Apurba Sastry’s Microbiology for UnderGrads course is designed as per the latest CBME Curriculum. Dr. Sastry is renowned for his textbook “Essentials of Medical Microbiology”.
- Community Medicine by Dr. Bratati Banerjee (Publications: DK Taneja’s Health Policies and Programmes in India, Mahajan’s Methods in Biostatistics for Medical Students and Research Workers)
- Dr. Gautam Biswas FMT Course. Students are well aware of his book “Review of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology”, “Recent Advances in Forensic Medicine and Toxicology” & “Manual of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology”.
- General Medicine Course by Dr. Archith Boloor (Publications: An Insider’s Guide to Clinical Medicine & Exam Preparatory Manual for Undergraduates—Medicine)
- OBGYN for UnderGrads by Dr. K Srinivas is a great course that demonstrates with the help of dummies. Access gynae and obstetrics lectures by Dr. K Srinivas (Affiliation: Professor, Department of OBGYN, Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Karnataka)
- Ophthalmology for UnderGrads by Dr. Parul Ichhpujani & Dr. Talvir Sidhu (Publication: Clinical cases in glaucoma: An evidence-based approach, Expert techniques in ophthalmic surgery and Manual of glaucoma)
- Orthopaedics for UnderGrads covers Trauma and Cold Orthopaedics and is designed by Dr. Vivek Pandey. (Affiliation: Professor, Unit Head, Trauma, Arthroscopy & Joint Replacement Unit, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, Karnataka)
- Pathology by Dr. Harsh Mohan, Dr. Ramadas Nayak and Dr. Debasis Gochhait, faculty of JIPMER. (Publications: Textbook of Pathology & Practical Pathology)
- Surgery video lectures, MCQs and notes by Dr. Sriram Bhat M, who is renowned for “SRB’s Manual of Surgery”, “SRB’s Bedside Clinics in Surgery” & “SRB’s Clinical Methods in Surgery”.
- Pediatrics lectures by Dr. Santosh T Soans and Dr. Soundarya Mahalingam (Publications: IAP Textbook of Pediatrics ICU Protocols, IAP Textbook of Pediatrics & Neonatal Emergencies & Pediatric Intensive Care Protocol)
- Pharmacology – Dr. Sandeep Kaushal & Dr. Nirmal George (Education of Dr. Kaushal is MD, MAMS, FCP (ACCP), FIMSA, MBPhS, ACME & Dr. George is MBBS, MD)
Master PostGrad Concepts with PG Courses after MBBS:
- OBGYN MD by Dr. Aswath Kumar
- Ophthalmology MD by Dr. N. Venkatesh Prajna
- Pediatrics MD by Prof. Piyush Gupta, renowned author of the best-selling book – PG Textbook of Pediatrics
- Dermatology MD by Dr. Rashmi Sarkar and Dr. S. Sacchidanand
Online Professional Courses include:
- Ultrasound in OBGYN Made Easy – Obstetrics & Gynecology ultrasound course includes OBGYN Ultrasound lectures by Dr. Sonal Panchal & Dr. Chaitanya Nagori (Certification from Ian Donald Inter-University School of Medical Ultrasound)
- Basics of IUI & Infertility Made Easy – Online Infertility course/IUI training course by Dr. Chaitanya Nagori & Dr. Sonal Panchal (Certification from Ian Donald Inter-University School of Medical Ultrasound)
- Advanced course in Infertility and Ultrasound by Dr. Sonal Panchal & Dr. Chaitanya Nagori (Certification from Ian Donald Inter-University School of Medical Ultrasound)
- Ganga Videos on Spine Surgery – Prof. Rajasekaran Shanmuganathan, Dr. Ajoy Prasad Shetty & Dr. Rishi Mukesh Kanna (Includes 50 different spine operations with Benchmark Trials)
- Organ Donation course by Dr. Kapil G. Zirpe and Dr. Rahul Pandit
- Critical Care Simplified by Dr. Yatin Mehta, Dr. Subhal Dixit and Dr. Kapil G. Zirpe
Exam Prep Courses for you to Crack your Exam in one-go
- Cracking MRCP – Dr. Archith Boloor & Dr. Gurpreet Singh Wander (Includes webinars & video archives, practice assessment, notes, HYQs, E-chapters, & mock papers.)
- Cracking MRCOG – Dr. Richa Saxena MRCOG Course (Includes MRCOG Part 1, MRCOG Part 2 & MRCOG Part 3. Types of Courses – Comprehensive Course, Mock Exams, Non-Interactive OSCEs & Live OSCEs Engagement)
These are some of the best online medical courses for healthcare professionals’ development that cater to the need for conceptual clarity along with medical entrance exams.