You might be surprised to know that English is the third-most spoken language around the world. Maybe you thought it was more prevalent or perhaps you didn’t realize that it was such a popular language. Well, to be honest, if you think about it in terms of international business, English may be the most commonly spoken language. It really makes a difference when you think about why people might need to learn English.
Indeed, more than 360 million people consider English to be their native language but an impressive 500 million call English their second language. Altogether, then, this makes English the most popular language on Earth—which is why it may be the most important language to know if you want to succeed in international business.
Perhaps nearly one billion people speak English—in some form or another—because the United States remains a global leader in many industries. Of course, people also learn English just to move to English speaking countries (like the United States, but also the UK, of course) where they have more opportunity than they would have otherwise had in their home country.
And for those people who want to conduct business—personal or professional—taking the IELTS Exam is always a good idea. This test basically determines just how ready you might be to relate to a native in an English speaking country.
THE IELTS EXAM
For those who might want to enroll in Corso IELTS a Manchester you should know that you will be one of a group of about twelve people over the age of 15. There are two levels of IELTS for you to enroll in:
- Foundation IELTS is administered to students at the A2 or low B1 level and who are looking to score at least a 4.0 to 4.4 on the exam
- Standard IELTS is administered to students with a high B1 to C1 level and who are looking to score at least of 6.0 to 8.0
What Does the IELTS Exam Preparation Include?
Either way you look at it, the IELTS exam preparation entails:
- up to 24 weeks of study
- 50 minute-long lessons
- continuous enrollment
- full-time attendance, 5 days a week (with 18, 24, or 30 lessons per week)
- part-time attendance, up to 3 days a week (6,9, of 15 lessons per week)
- How to Write a Conclusion Paragraph - April 23, 2021
- Harrow International School (Hong Kong)! All opportunities lie here! - December 1, 2020
- Top 7 Tips for Preparing AWS Certified SysOps Administrators Certification - October 7, 2020